Moneyreagh Community Centre
Moneyreagh Community Centre
36A Church Road
Moneyreagh Community Centre is located approximately 6 miles out of Belfast, in the heart of picturesque Moneyreagh village. The Community Centre is a new 'state of the art', multipurpose community centre, built with a special focus on community and cultural activities such as drama, music and dance performances.
Located adjacent to the local primary school, the Community Centre has extensive and dramatic views over the County Down countryside and is an ideal venue for community, public and social events. The centre staff pride themselves on making the facility the central community hub within the village. It has ample parking for upwards on 40 cars and 4 buses. Disabled parking is also available.
The main hall not only can be used for public meetings or conferences, but is a fully equipped and versatile sports hall. Typical users include 5-side football, Judo, Keep Fit classes, volleyball, netball, Parent & Toddler events, dance, drama and of course Birthday parties (with a Bouncy Castle on request). The main sports or conference hall can also comfortably cater for 225 people seated (including a viewing gallery). It has a 'quick assemble' stage, with lighting and a sound/PA system. Uniquely, the Centre also has a dance studio, with a wooden floor and mirrored walls. This room can accommodate all types of dance, drama, and medium sized conferences, with approximately 60 people seated in rows. A digital projector and screen can be provided in all conference rooms. The centre is ideal for small to medium business, training and community meetings.
Main Sports Hall
-The main sports hall or conference auditorium seating about 180 people seated and a further 45 people in the auditorium
– 'quick assemble' stage for public events
– Large dance studio also suitable for small to medium sized conferences
– meeting room for up to 16 people seated around a conference table or 40 people seated in rows, with TV, DVD, digital projector
– Wide foyer and lobby space for exhibitions and displays
– catering kitchen, equipped to cater for 150 people with a mains boiler, cooker/microwave and all utensils
– Reception and office areas
– Full disability access including a lift
– Coffee/Tea/Party Room which can be used for 'hands on' activities such as Arts & Crafts
– parking for 40 cars and 4 coaches
– An excellent venue for birthday parties (bouncy castle can be provided)
Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council want to continue to develop Moneyreagh Community Centre as a vibrant and active community focused venue, for everyone to enjoy, with a full programme of events and activities. Bookings can be made by contacting Moneyreagh Community Centre directly on 028 9044 9330.
- Lagan Valley LeisurePlex
- Kilmakee Activity Centre
- Grove Activity Centre
- Island Arts Centre
- Glenmore Activity Centre
- Laurelhill Sports Zone
- Outdoor Facilities
- Lisburn City's Lagan Corridor Running Trail
- Hillsborough Village Centre
- Maghaberry Community Centre
- Enler Community Centre
- Ballyoran Community & Resource Centre
- Dundonald International Ice Bowl
- Lough Moss Leisure Centre