Lough Moss Leisure Centre
LOUGH MOSS LEISURE CENTRE
TEL: 02890 814884
Located in the heart of Carryduff, Lough Moss Leisure Centre offers an exciting range of indoor and outdoor sport and leisure activities for both adults and children.
A floodlit all weather synthetic pitch -
come along for a fun game, training
session or a competitive match at our floodlit all weather synthetic pitch. Can
accommodate football and hockey and is available for individual and club
bookings throughout the year.
Outdoor pitches -
ideal for football, rugby and gaelic clubs looking a venue for training
· Trim Trail and Outdoor Gym - the Trim Trail and Outdoor Gym is free to use and can be accessed 7 days a week. Six stations are situated at 200 metre intervals. Each exercise station is suitable for all ages and abilities, from complete beginners to the more experienced. The equipment provides a mixture of cardiovascular and toning stations which use your own body weight as the resistance to your workout, which provides users with a complete body workout.
· Multi-functional sports hall - available to hire for a wide range of activities, including, football, handball, basketball, netball, multi sports and much more!
· Squash courts - the facility holds two squash courts with glass walls
· Dance studio - complete with mirrors and ballet bar. The dance studio hosts a wide range of classes to suit all levels and abilities.
· Boxing studio - a new addition to the facility; the boxing studio is fully equipped with a boxing ring and equipment.
· Sauna and steam room - relax and unwind after a tough gym session or class. Children aged 15 and under are not permitted in the sauna-steam room/spa area. Children aged 10 and under are not permitted in the health suite changing room.
· Arts and crafts room - ideal space for groups and birthday parties.
· Multi-functional meeting rooms - room hire available for meetings and training.
· Outdoor playground - children can enjoy hours of endless fun on this multi activity unit with energetic climbing walls, raised dens and tube slides. The playground is open to the public 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm on Saturdays and 10am to 5pm on Sundays; however times may vary during public holiday periods.
Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 10.00pm
Saturday - 8.30am - 6.00pm
Sunday - 10.00am - 4.45pm
- Lagan Valley LeisurePlex
- Kilmakee Activity Centre
- Grove Activity Centre
- Island Arts Centre
- Glenmore Activity Centre
- Laurelhill Sports Zone
- Outdoor Facilities
- Lisburn City's Lagan Corridor Running Trail
- Hillsborough Village Centre
- Maghaberry Community Centre
- Enler Community Centre
- Ballyoran Community & Resource Centre
- Dundonald International Ice Bowl
- Lough Moss Leisure Centre